Peterborough Arena has launched a fantastic, family-friendly, ultimate Christmas experience!
In a brand new experience for the young as well as the young at heart – a large barn at Peterborough Arena at the East of England Showground is being transformed into the ultimate Christmas scene, where visitors can enjoy the spirit of the season like never before.
The Santa’s Barn experience is being organised by AAA Inflatables Ltd – a Cambridgeshire based specialist that supplies Inflatable attractions all over the country.
The Santa’s Barn layout is a first not only for the city, but also for the region – with the company using its knowledge and market research to introduce the fresh idea of hosting a no-queue Christmas Experience.
The company has chosen Peterborough Arena, due to its vast space, excellent positioning, car parking and in house catering, to host the series of weekends where families will experience:
– Up to two hours of festive fun, activities and a visit to Santa – all for a single price*.
– A range of Inflatables and games for all ages to enjoy before they begin their journey to Santa’s House.
– An indoor, carpeted and heated, arts and craft Fun Factory for making reindeer food, tree decorations and write letters to Santa.
– Regular stage shows featuring a range of Christmas characters in the family zone.
– A snowball arena.
– An atmospheric woodland walk leading to Santa’s House, featuring real trees, log walkway, interactive features and free photo opportunities.
– The chance to get behind the wheel at Santa’s Driving School (weather permitting)
– A present from Santa for ALL visitors into see him.
– Stepping inside a giant human snow globe for snowball fights and fun (optional chargeable extra).
– And most importantly, the pre-booked experience will mean no queues.
Peterborough Arena head of sales and customer services, Charlie Lewis said: “This is a Christmas experience like nothing the city or surrounding area has seen before.
“We are delighted that AAA Inflatables has chosen the venue to host this amazing event – which will create an individual experience for each family – transporting them to a winter wonderland with real trees, interactive features and plenty to keep everyone busy whilst they prepare for their pre-booked visit to Santa’s Grotto.
“This really is a unique, magical and exciting event tailored for the whole family, all under one roof and with none of the queuing which can often taint the annual visit to Santa.”
John Mace of AAA Inflatables said: “We are thrilled to showcase this magical Christmas experience at Peterborough Arena and we look forward to fulfilling the festive wishes of families from all over the region in this truly unique and individual Christmas event where the focus is spending time together.”
The experience will run during the weekends of November 21st-23rd & 28th-30th and December 5th-7th, 12th-14th and then the final weekend including extra dates 19th-23rd.
Admission – which includes all the activities, free of charge photo opportunities, visit to Santa and gift for each person – is £15.50 per child and £8.50 per adult (under 12 months book as an adult)
* The option cost of a Snow Globe pass is £6; and includes admission for a group of six people to enjoy a few minutes play in the globe and a 5′ x 7′ photo to take away.
You can book your visit – and preferred time slot to see Santa – at www.santasbarn.co.uk also follow Santa’s Barn on Facebook for updates, sneaky peeks and teasers.