It’s the city centre light switch on in Peterborough this weekend in Cathedral Square and Queensgate and one family will be going home with the ultimate trip to Lapland!
Thanks to Thomas Cook, Queensgate Shopping Centre will be giving someone in the crowd the trip of a lifetime – to see Father Christmas in his home land next year plus enjoy Husky rides, tobogganing, reindeer rides, a Christmas party and much more!
After the lights are switched on in Cathedral Square at 5pm, head to Queensgate Shopping Centre for the centre’s switch on where Mrs Claus will be giving away a sack full of prizes, including gifts donated by Queensgate’s shops. On the list is:
- A hamper from Lakeland
- Meal for two at handmade burger co.
- £99 jewelry bundle from Pandora
- Gift Set from Lush
- Hamper from M&S
- Cut and blow dry from Michael John
- Handbag from Hotter
- Hamper from Carluccio’s
- Luxury cut from P-Kai
- Hamper from Boots
- Christmas Gift Set from Hotel Chocolat
- The Body Shop Gift Set
- Christmas tree and topper from Paperchase
- Toys from Menkind
- Festive gifts from Tiger
- Free drinks from Boost
- A signed Peterborough United Football and a jersey
- 2 x Queensgate Gift Cards (£50 and £150)
- 2 x £50 Q Go parking vouchers
- Queensgate Hamper including McDonald’s Pudding Palace voucher and Game puzzle.
- £20 Pret a Manger Gift Card
- X 2 £50 vouchers for Quiz Clothing
- Teddy Bear and a voucher from Trespass
- An earring and necklace set from Beaverbrooks …and many more!
Also, thanks to Thomas Cook, a family of four (two adults and two children) will get to experience three nights at Santa’s Festive Adventure in Lapland next year. After flying out to Santa’s home, they’ll get to enjoy Husky sled and snowmobile rides, tobogganing, a reindeer sleigh ride, Ceremony of Crossing the Arctic Circle, a Christmas party and even meeting the big man himself!
How can you win?
Look out for the festive elves handing out wristbands at the city centre light switch on in Cathedral Square and keep hold of it as each one has a unique number. Head to Queensgate for the big draw and keep your fingers and toes crossed – someone will win! If you don’t get a wristband, head to the centre anyway for the chance to win some on-the-spot prizes.