Help make Christmas special for less fortunate children with the Giving Tree in Springfields Outlet Shopping up to Sunday December 18.
The Giving Tree is back at Springfields again this year in the Home and Garden Centre following on from last year where over 3500 gifts were donated for less fortunate children.
For many this time of year is a fun family occasion which generates great excitement but sadly not for all. This is your chance to help give thousands of children a little reason to smile this year.
The Giving Tree is back at Springfields again this year in the Home and Garden Centre following on from last year where over 3,500 gifts were donated for less fortunate children.
So while you’re picking up presents for your family and friends at Springfields in Spalding, why not pick up an extra gift for a child who might not get the family Christmas your own children enjoy?
So how does it work?
- Head to the Giving Tree in the Home and Garden Centre at Springfields
- Choose a boy’s or girl’s name tag which will show an age*
- Have fun selecting an appropriate gift from Springfields for the child’s name you have selected
- Deposit the UNWRAPPED gift into the Drop Box at the Giving Tree
- Enjoy the warm feeling from making a child’s Christmas special
What happens next?
Please make sure you drop your gift off by Sunday December 18; the presents will then be delivered to charities in time to make a child’s Christmas.
The Giving Tree at Springfield’s is being held in conjunction with Heart Radio.
*The names of the children have been changed for their protection, but your gift will be matched up with a child of the same gender and age.