The Mid Lent Fairs are heading to Stamford and Grantham this month with fun, rides and attractions for all the family.
Stamford’s event runs from Monday March 27 to Saturday April 1 and includes over 100 rides, stalls and food and drink outlets on Bath Row and Broad Street.
It will start with an opening ceremony by the Mayor of Stamford at 6pm at the Waltzer ride located on the corner of Broad Street and Ironmonger Street.
Road closures for the fair in Stamford are:
- Saturday 25 March – 5pm – Gooch’s Court car park
- Saturday 25 March – 5.30pm onwards – Castle Dyke and Bath Row Sunday 26 March – 8am – Castle Street and Sheep Market
- Sunday 26 March – 12 noon – Red Lion Square, Red Lion Street, Crown Street, Broad Street, Newgates, Star Lane
- All roads and car parks in Stamford will reopen at 6am on Sunday April 2
There will be money-off vouchers for rides available from SKDC’s offices in Stamford, Grantham, Bourne and Market Deeping for a great value day or evening out for children and adults alike.
Grantham’s Mid Lent Fair runs from Sunday April 2 through to Wednesday April 5 on Westgate.
The opening ceremony by the Mayor of Grantham will take place at 2pm on the opening day at the Dodgems ride in the Market Place.
Road closures for the fair in Grantham are:
- Saturday 1 April from 5pm onwards – Wide Westgate, Narrow Westgate, Welby Street, Guildhall Street (part of), Butcher’s Row, Union Street, Conduit Lane including car park
- All roads in Grantham will reopen at 6am on Thursday 6 April.